TERMS OF AGREEMENT
|In order to facilitate the above understanding, the partnership commits to the following structures, processes and initiatives:|
1) The Leadership team (all five Principals, Director Public schools, student Learning coordinator (previously Curriculum Coordinator), staff learning coordinator (previously Technology coordinator) and available Deputy Principals) meet fortnightly at each school on a rotating roster. The Principal of the host school will set the agenda, take and distribute minutes.
2) The Deputy Principals of all five schools will seek ways of working together for mutual benefit.
3) The combined staff of all five school share a School Development Day once per year in Term 3. Schools host this event on a rotating roster.
4) The partnership agrees to jointly fund the ongoing development of the NS5 partnership through an annual budgetary commitment to be agreed upon each year. These funds are shared funds to be used for the benefit of the partnership as a whole rather than for any individual school.
5) The partnership prioritises models of shared professional learning which empower staff of all five schools to pursue initiatives which are innovative and which promote collaboration within and between schools.
6) The partnership seeks ways of sharing curriculum which increases subject choices for students. This initiative also seeks to pursue opportunities afforded through blended learning (online and face-to-face teaching methods).
A budget commitment is made by each school each year as per 4) above and includes allowance for the following key initiatives :
Two x 0.2 NS5 staff positions (student learning coordinator and staff learning coordinator)
Annual Combined School Development Day - catering, external facilitators etc
- Innovation and Collaboration grants - amount to be determined annually based on applications